View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #38
kellyjg
Stampin' Fool

I can totally relate, Shea! I make WAY more "girl cards" than I do masculine and I really need to change that. The "Twisted Card" is fast enough and "full" enough with just DP that it makes a great masculine card.

Thank you so much for your sweet words of compliment on the video! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallgal View Post
Here are the two cards I made for today's challenge, Twisted Greeting Cards. Thank you Joan and bensarmom for suggesting it, and thank you Kelly for the video (which, by the way, was EXCELLENT - like you've been doing videos for years). These are easy easy and a great way to give gift cards! I've been personally challenging myself to use CS that I don't normally use and also to make less frilly and more masculine cards, and these two use River Rock and Sahara Sand. Simple cards are very much out of my comfort zone but I restrained myself. Can't wait to make one for a girl and really load it up with the fun stuff - there are so many gorgeous cards for inspiration shown here!! TFL!!

Twisted Card.1 by marshallgal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twisted Card.inside by marshallgal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twist edCard.2 by marshallgal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:11
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!