View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #2410
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
Hello ladies, I still have not caught up on all the chatter yet, I am sorry. I did get my Santa Swap stuff done, however, I am hurting pretty good right about now so I think I will go lay down for awhile. Maybe take a pain pill first. My head is feeling better and my leg is feeling better. My hip, shoulder, buttocks, and back are still hurting pretty good. I see the doc on Thursday so...but I know nothing is broken so I am not too worried about it. I think it hurt my pride more than anything. kwim? Thank God I had my cell phone on me or who knows how long I would have sat at the bottom of those stairs. uggg...Oh Vickie, I did see your Martian card. Very very cool. I left you some love. I will get my mirror card out to you as soon as I am able to get to the post office, ok? Thank you for completing my dare. Well ladies...I am going to scoot for awhile. If I can't sleep maybe I will come back out here. Huggs
P.S. If you can please refrain from giving me anymore dares for the rest of the letter "M". I will go check to see if I missed any that were given to me. If I did, I will accept those and fullfill them. Thank you ladies. Kathy keep up the great job!!!!!
Thanks Dani, I'm trying to do you proud! You don't have any other dares, so just relax and get better. You are so lucky you had your cell phone on you! I lay mine on the table when I am in the house!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!