View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #2409
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hello ladies, I still have not caught up on all the chatter yet, I am sorry. I did get my Santa Swap stuff done, however, I am hurting pretty good right about now so I think I will go lay down for awhile. Maybe take a pain pill first. My head is feeling better and my leg is feeling better. My hip, shoulder, buttocks, and back are still hurting pretty good. I see the doc on Thursday so...but I know nothing is broken so I am not too worried about it. I think it hurt my pride more than anything. kwim? Thank God I had my cell phone on me or who knows how long I would have sat at the bottom of those stairs. uggg...Oh Vickie, I did see your Martian card. Very very cool. I left you some love. I will get my mirror card out to you as soon as I am able to get to the post office, ok? Thank you for completing my dare. Well ladies...I am going to scoot for awhile. If I can't sleep maybe I will come back out here. Huggs
P.S. If you can please refrain from giving me anymore dares for the rest of the letter "M". I will go check to see if I missed any that were given to me. If I did, I will accept those and fullfill them. Thank you ladies. Kathy keep up the great job!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!