View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #4303
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

No, its a secret!! Yes I put them in a bag, with a topper that says TAGS (yeah, really original but by the time they get bagged I am so over them!). I put 12 in a bag I think (my notebook is at home that I actually took notes in last year on my sales) and I think they sold for $1.25. But this year, I'm putting them higher. Cost wise, I think I make some money, not time wise but I won't be able to sell them to make my time in making them. They do sell so I do them for the sales. This year, they will be at least $1.50 - but I'm looking at maybe even $1.75 or $2. My friend at work will help me decide once I get the last one done and get a bag together.

I have two sales in October and they don't really sell at those, one here and there. But at the November one they sell way better.

And then when I go to wrap my presents at home I never have tags! So my packages are either tagless or have some weird little tag that I threw together! I find that funny and frustrating at the same time.

I will post mine once I get the last one done.

I was at a sale last year where she had them 5 for $5. They were bigger tags than I do and very nice. I did buy a pack from her just cause I liked them but they weren't selling very well. She used the bigger shipping tags for the base.

My office supply guy did give me 100 of the smaller shipping tags to use - I asked for a sample cause I wanted to see how they looked/felt. So that was nice. I used them on some of my tags, less cutting and I liked the shape of them - and they had string attached. But I had to take the string off for the design I was making (snoman). So that was a pain to take the string off and then put back on.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!