View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Default FINISHED! POLYMER PLAY: 3+1, Due 1/10/13

I love playing with Polymer clay and am always looking for new ideas on ways to use it!

So this swap is all about playing with Polymer clay -- FIMO, PRIMO, etc. You can stamp it, ink it up, mold and shape it, roll it, etc. You create and send me 3+1 of your polymer pieces and then get 3 different ones back. You can create charms, embellishments, tags, little figurines, jewelry, etc. Just keep in mind that out of fairness, I try to swap out like size/value/work with others as much as possible so if you are sending in 3+1 small charms, you would not likely receive a jewelry box covered in clay, etc., but rather items similar in the amount of size/value/work put into them. KWIM?

Note that the items must be hardened -- so please be sure they are thoroughly baked to the hardened state, no soft clay items please.

Here are some ideas and links to inspire you, and feel free to share on the thread as well:

polymer clay charms on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.
polymer clay matchbox pendant - Google Search
Polymer Matchbox Pendants by StampinGoodDeeds - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sandy's Creations in Clay: Polymer Clay Matchbox Art
polymer clay jewelry - Google Search
polymer clay ornaments - Google Search
There is even an app!! STAEDTLER FIMO modelling clays and accessories

Due in my hands by 1/10/13 -- a great way to start off the new year, and gives you the holiday break to create as well.

Size: Keep postage in mind and that these should fit in a small flat rate box at the most. Items must be individually wrapped so as to keep them from sticking together or getting damaged in shipping please. Each item should also be labeled with the creator's name and/or SCS ID either on the item or packaging of each so they know who to give credit to.

Mailing: Keep in mind items mailed back may be bulkier so plan for that. Send extra postage also for that reason -- and in a small box or flat rate box. Envelopes not recommended for these as they might get crushed or broken in the return unless you are tucking a small box in a padded envelope for example. Include $ for DC if you would like it on the returns also please -- I highly recommend it for tracking purposes. PM me for address when ready to send.

You must check in regularly and within two weeks of due date to confirm participation. Life happens, if you must drop, be sure to notify me in advance so as to avoid being reported to SCS. Please be sure to post when you receive back as well to close out.

Let's Play with Clay!
1. Stamp Wizard - likes B/G dragon, Recd
2. Ktfabian2 - Recd
3. DoraEvatt - confirmed - Recd
4. KLB1082 - confirmed - Recd, likes dragons
5. Stamperamma - confirmed
6. Stamperamma - confirmed
7. Sabian77--- NO RESPONSE
9. Sabian77--- NO RESPONSE
10. Stampingooddeeds

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 02-05-2013 at 11:10 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!