View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #1922
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

I haven't made Christmas ornaments in years though I used to crochet angels and snowflakes for them then. I was thinking about making some out of stamped Polymer clay this year, jsut don't know if I'll get around to doing them with all else going on. I also have a Babylock machine that does the embroidery that I want to try to make some with too, maybe ministockings to hold gift cards and hang on the tree. Just need about 48 extra hours in each day to do it....
I'm also a Blessings Unlimited Consultant so most of my Christmas shopping in already done this year between that and my swaps items. My family went to doing a secret santa thing a couple years ago, so until I get that person's name and wish list, I can't do that one's shopping and we give each of the kids some cash/gift cards each year, but otherwise, I'm done! I do have to make my cards yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerBreeze View Post
Hi everybody! Who's making their own Christmas ornaments this year? I'm crocheting ornaments, star garlands and a little Christmas tree. I post some pics later. I know I owe you ladies lots of pics, but things have crazy lately. The microwave committed suiside, relatives have been theatening to visit( which would be fine if the house was not in the middle of being redecorated!) and my father is going to have heart surgery on Tue. Oh boy, I feel a long couple of months ahead!

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!