View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #1042
tracyltripp
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
Brings back memories of Meade, doesn't it?!?! Oh, WAIT - you would need to go ANOTHER 72 hours!!! I hope you have fun this weekend
LOL! At least housing here has the same I don't give a crap attitude like they did in MD

This weekend was great, lots of fun. Just ordered some MFT goodies, since I think I'm going to need some happy mail soon. Several appts this week for the kiddos, which of course means the taxi service is going to be kicked into high gear.lol

Hoping to get Brant his new id tomorrow after school, since DH wasn't able to get it last week, since they wouldn't let anyone else sign in since they already had several people waiting and it takes them 20 minutes per id! Talk about slow moving...(mind you they went there right after he got home from school at 2:30). You got to love the government.

Think I will try and do some housework in the am before I start stamping for some stress relief and hopefully the line will be short after school so we can try again...oh maybe I will go get the van inspected so I can send off the registration...ugh I hate doing car crapola!