View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #439
tishahendricks
Matboard Maniac

Congratulations, Kay!! Woohoo!! You should be proud of your accomplishment! And you finished on time too, so kudos to you!!

Rswanger, I know you can make it! Then, after you finish this challenge, you can challenge yourself to make all those other card ideas you have!

Emily, that sounds like a great next challenge! That's sorta what I was doing on this 100in100 challenge. I've got one bin (12x12 Cropper Hopper vertical paper holder) with a divider for patterned paper scraps on one side and cardstock scraps on the other. I was mostly working from just this bin to make my 100 cards, with the exception of card bases and the swap cards that I wanted specific paper/colors for and didn't have in my bin. It's kinda scary that I was able to make 100 cards (and can still make some more! Yikes!) with all the paper scraps I had. I did refill my bin once during this challenge with more scraps I found going thru boxes, but I think they've all been rounded up now and a lot have been used too thankfully.

Heather?...Patty?...How are y'all doing? Did y'all finish too? People want to congratulate you.

Well, I've gotta make 9 more cards/projects to finish my 100 (in 103 days and counting, eek!), so I better get to it.

I joined the Fan Club to get Dirty!

challenging myself to make 100 in 100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!