View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #8
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook22 View Post
Speaking as a cook, are you set on the idea of an album and a larger page size and an album?
I just ask because my favourite format for storing recipes is on cards in a box, so that I can just pull out the card
Yeah, I like the boxes too. Unfortunately, I just can't figure out how to decorate them nicely. They always look sloppy when I have tried in the past.

I found a wonderful Bo Bunny Barely Naked book that I thought would be perfect but it is 3" wide and that is just too much. I was thinking more like an 1 1/2" ...2" at the biggest. Measuring my own cookbooks, it looks like 2 is the absolute limit.

I just had a lightbulb go off! I CAN do a smaller book if I turn the recipe cards sideways. Since I am going to have tabs on them to make them removable, I could do that if I really HAD to. I think I just really liked those books on Ebay

Thanks again for the input, I am getting frazzled and I have not even started yet!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!