View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #99
Margscardcrazy
Proud Fan Club Member

This is an interesting discussion, I have always thought about getting an electronic cutting machine and infact when the Cricket first came out I really lusted after it but time and money stopped me from buying any. Now many years later I have gone off the whole idea and really don't think I would use one that much. I'm stricktly a cards only crafter, I have about 200 embossing folders of all kinds and varieties and about 50 dies including the obligatory nesties. I have them stored in big square cases for CD's, they are all catalogued and easy to get to. I have a Cuttle Bug and a Big Shot but will have to admit I haven't used the Cuttle Bug for a long time. Big Shot is the shot for me. The dies I have are Spellbinders, Cherry Lyn and Memory Box. I have never lost a single die to tearing although some of the Cherry Lyn designes do take a little patients getting them off the die but it's worth it.
Cheers

Marg down under

My Gallery - My Blog
"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!