View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #58
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked Stamper View Post
Hi everyone! I found this forum and I'd like to join your group. I started papercrafting through a local SU group about 4 years ago. My main goal was to scrapbook & make 6X6 recipe cards but I seem to do more card making. My family says every event turns into a photo op but they never see any scrapbook pages. I like your idea of setting a monthly goal with a group....it will really make me accountable with no real consquences except I'll have to fess up to you...LOL.

I do have one question...I've done some pages from my own stash but have been attending CKC Scrapbooking Conventions so I have ALOT of kits that need to be assembled then pictures and journaling added. Is this acceptable for this forum? Let me know your thoughts.
The purpose of this thread is to get YOUR scrapping done, so anything you want to do is OK! This isn't a site that prohibits using any products, so feel free to use whatever you want. We're just here to lend support, share together in our common love for scrapping and to ohh and ahh at each others' creations!

So, WELCOME, and we look forward to seeing your pages, if you choose to share them (and we hope you do!) In addition to any challenge keywords, we try to add SBC12SEP (or SBC12OCT, etc.) to our keywords in our page descriptions so we can all find them in one spot. Makes it easier to exchange and give some love!

Feel free to participate in any challenge--whether it's listed as scrap or digiscrap too!