View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #94
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

PRAYERS ARE NEEDED FOR TYLER

FIRST I WANT TO START BY THANKING THE FLIGHTS OF HOPE STAFF AND THEIR PILOTS FOR GIVING US OUR FLIGHT AND FOR THEIR KINDNESS. THE PILOTS WAS JUST WONDERFUL AND TREATED US LIKE A QUEEN AND KING. WE WERE MADE SO COMFORTABLE AND THEY HELP US IN EVERY WAY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO SAY HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, YOU ARE TYLER'S ANGELS.

THE NEWS AT THE DOCTOR WAS NOT GOOD. THEY TOOK BLOOD FROM TYLER - I HAD TO HOLD HIM, HE WAS CRYING AND SCREAMING. DID NOT WANT TO BE STUCK WITH NEEDLES TO SEE IF HE HAS THE VIRUS YET. HE IS STILL FACING THAT. THE MUSCLES IN TYLER'S JAW IS NOT WORKING AND THEY ARE SAYING HE WILL HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY TO FIX THIS. DR. RODRIGUEZ ASK TYLER TWO SMILE AND HIS ANSWER WAS I CAN'T - SO HEARTBREAKING. THE MUSCLES IN TYLER'S JAW ARE NOT WORKING AND IS CAUSING HIS FACE TO SWELL UP.

I ASK THE DOCTORS IF THEY WOULD TAKE THE VEIN THEY NEED FROM ME BUT THEY SAID IT HAD TO COME FROM TYLER. I WOULD REALLY LET THEM HAVE ANY OF MY BODY PARTS TO HELP TYLER. I TOLD THEM THEY BETTER LOOK BECAUSE TYLER DOES NOT HAVE MANY BODY PARTS LEFT.

TYLER HAS NOW HAD FIFTY-FOUR SURGERIES. WILL BE IN A MARYLAND HOSPITAL EIGHT TO TEN DAYS AND THEY WANT TO REMOVE VEIN FROM OTHER LEG AND PLACE IN TYLER'S JAW. IT WILL BE ATTACHED TO THE MUSCLES IN THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS FACE AND THAT SIDE WILL HAVE TO WORK BOTH SIDES. THEN THEY SAID THAT IT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE OTHER SIDE. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. IF WE DO THIS, WOULD WE BE HURTING TYLER OR IF WE DON'T AND SOMETHING HAPPENS THEN THEY MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ME WITH HIM. HE IS MY HEART AND I NEED HIM HERE WITH ME. I TOLD DR RODRIGUEZ I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE THIS DECISION. ASHLEY CAN DECIDE BY THE TIME TYLER GOES BACK TO MARYLAND IN TWO MONTHS.

GOD PLEASE PLEASE HEAL MY TYLER .

WE WERE TOLD IT MIGHT BE BETTER TO KEEP TYLER HOME BOUND. IT MIGHT BE SAFER HOWEVER WE THINK THAT WE WILL GET THE PAPERS SIGNED AND SEND HIM TO SCHOOL AS MUCH AS WE CAN. THE PAPERS WILL BE THERE IF HE NEEDS THEM. TYLER IS IN A AWESOME SCHOOL WITH STAFF AND KIDS THAT LOVE HIM AND WILL BE HELPING TO KEEP HIM SAFE. TYLER NEEDS TO BE WITH OTHER KIDS HIS AGE AND NOT SITTING HOME ALL THE TIME. THANK EACH AND EVER ONE OF YOU AT TIGGERVILLE SCHOOL. I KNOW GOD PLACES ANGELS FOR TYLER AND I BELIEVE HE WAS PLACED AT YOUR SCHOOL BECAUSE GOD NEW YOU WOULD LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF TYLER.

NOW TYLER'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP OCTOBER NINTH AND HE WILL BE TWELVE; WAS WONDERING IF YOU ALL COULD SEND HIM CARDS AND MAYBE PUT A DOLLAR IN IT. THIS WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HIM TO BUY WHAT HE WANTS AND WILL NOT GO IN HIS ACCOUNT. HE WANTS TO HAVE SOME POCKET MONEY FOR HIS BIRTHDAY OR IF YOU LIKE TO SEND HIM A GIFT.

WE STILL NEED DONATIONS FOR MARYLAND TRIPS. YOU CAN DONATE AT PAYPAL TURPIN10648@GMAIL .COM OR
MAIL Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox PO BOX 14386 Greenville, SC 29610 .

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DONATE, PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR TYLER AND OUR FAMILY. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE HE CAN STAND. WE COULD ALSO USE GIFT CARDS FOR MCDONALD OR PIZZA, WE HAVE LOTS OF DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS HERE WHERE TYLER HAS TO SIT ALL DAY AND NEEDS TO EAT. THE DOCTORS HERE ARE FOR HIS LEG AND IN MARYLAND, THE DOCTORS TAKE CARE OF HIS JAW AND LUNGS.

I WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER YARD SALE FOR TYLER THIS SATURDAY ON WHITE HORSE RD GREENVILLE TO HELP TYLER. ANYONE HAVING DONATIONS, IT WILL BE IN FRONT OF GRACELAND CEMETERY. YOU CAN DROP OFF THERE OR EMAIL ME FOR PICK UP.

THIS WILL GO TO TYLER'S FAMILY. TYLER'S DAD HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO WORK BECAUSE HE WILL LOSE HIS MEDICAID AND THE HOSPITAL WON'T DO TYLER'S BONE TRANSFER, IF RICHIE LOSES HIS MEDICAID. SO I TRY TO HELP THEM ALL I CAN. THIS WAS A DECISION MADE WHICH WAS MOST IMPORTANT FOR TYLER'S LIFE OR WORKING.

GOD BLESS ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO THE STAMPER CLUB FOR SENDING CARDS TWO TYLER HE LOVES GETTING THEM.

DR RODRIGUEZ ASK ME IF WE HEARD FROM THE MARTY LYONS ABOUT THEM SENDING TYLER TO DISNEY. WE HAVE NOT. DR RODRIGUEZ SAID THAT HE FILLED OUT ALL THE PAPERWORK AND THAT HE SURE HOPES TYLER GETS THIS BEFORE HE HAS ANY MORE SURGERY. THAT IF ANYONE DESERVES IT TYLER DOES ..

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING I AM SITTING HERE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES TYPING. I THOUGHT TYLER WAS DOING SO MUCH BETTER AND NOW... I STILL THANK GOD WITH ALL MY HEART THAT HE HAS ALLOWED TYLER TO STAY HERE WITH US AND THAT TYLER HAS NOT HAD A LOT OF PAIN LATELY. TYLER HAS BEEN ABLE TO ATTEND SCHOOL. I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

GOD BLESS EACH OF TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LOVING TYLER . AND CARING SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!