View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Thanks! Well, page protectors...and notes...how can they be incorporated together? My idea was to have the pages on the heaviest cardstock I could find and then have 3 sections on each page: A recipe card with a tab on top inside an envelope of sorts. I have bought little clippy things that you hang by your cabinet door openers, thus the tabs on top of each card so they can be hung. Then a picture and then a lined piece of cardstock for notes. If there is a page protector, they would have to take the whole thing out which I suppose is not a BAD thing. I did see a scrapbook at Joanns that had a protective cover on it and thought of that but I swear, and this sounds silly, but I could not figure out how to load the pages!! There were photo pages inside and they sell packs of just pages so I know you can get them out, I just could not figure out HOW. I am going to have to go back and play with one today. I just don't want to put all of that work into it and put it into a notebook...I am afraid it will make it look cheesy. I found these on Ebay and kind of like them...what do you think?

Thick 5 Ring Tabbed 5.5x8 Chipboard Album ThumbsUP | eBay

I liked that the tabs were on the outside of the book so that the pages do not end up too small...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!