View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #13
SophieLaFontaine
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahanes View Post
Thanks. I would never pay full price at Michael's anyway. I live less than a mile from both Michael's and hobby lobby and joann's so at the worst - i'd buy 3 per day using 40% off coupons! Anyway - what other uses are there besides coloring stamped images? Are there many other uses?
I've never used them for anything other than colouring stamped images. Occasionally, I draw a teensy tiny bit and then I use them to colour what I've drawn.

I simply went with Copics because I was unaware of the other markers out there, like Spectrum Noir, Bics, etc. Although I would say I'm happy with my choice. I colour a LOT. I see drawing as a tedious burden, and colouring as my reward for having drawn something. Stamps are even better - I love colouring stamped images (no drawing needed!). I have coloured so much since I got my Copics that I have refilled some markers three or four times already. I've lost count of how often I've refilled my blender pen. Now, it IS a hobby with me as well, but it's a HEAVY-duty hobby - one that I love and one where I turn down other activities to preserve enough time for. I knew I would colour a LOT, so I had no problem sinking in lots of money (a little at a time) into Copics.

I have never used Spectrum Noir or Bics, but might like them just as well as Copics.
Thank you all so much for all the cards for SCS member Ladybug91743 Marie-alice. She is done with chemo and surgery. She is done with radiation treatments too, and is now just focused on recovering. She loves the cards!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!