View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:33 AM   #20
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm going to post the challenge for the 15th early in case I don't get a chance to post it next week. I was sitting here wondering how to incorporate our 39th wedding anniversary, which is the 15th. Sharon's card, or actually something in her description, gave me a little inspiration.

You know the saying "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." The challenge is to use take anything from the saying and apply it to your card. You can use everything or a combination.

Something old: use something you haven't used in at least the past 6 months. It can be a stamp, a tool, embellishment, etc.

Something new: you know we all have something we just had to have but never got around to using it. Now's the time to use it. Is it a new stamp, ribbon, dp, a new tool, etc.?

Something borrowed: This can be a stamped image someone gave you, or maybe you borrowed a stamp or tool from a friend, or it can be something recycled from another greeting card or, perhaps, you've been meaning to case a card from the gallery.

Something blue: Your card must have something blue on it. It could be the dominate color or just a little touch.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Now that I think about it, I can't wait to see what I might come up with. I have to make DH an anniversar card.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!