View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm another one who's going to recommend trying out the Spectrum Noir markers. I just bought the "Pale Hues" 6-pack yesterday because I don't currently own any alcohol markers that pale (I have Prismacolor markers and Bic MarkIt markers) and wanted to try them out. I used a 40% off coupon and got them for $9.00 - that's only $1.50 apiece! In my experience, all of the alcohol-based markers play well together, so you can mix and match and get what you want/can afford.

I tried out the markers this morning, and I'll be going back for more. One thing that I was really impressed with about these markers is that the 6-packs are designed to give you all of the shading options within a color range - cool grays, reds, greens, etc. I look at the available options for Copics and I'm overwhelmed - so many choices - I need someone to pluck out a few that will work together, and that's what this manufacturer did...

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!