View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Itsapassion
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow IC353 ~ French Garden House {09-08-12}

Hi Everyone!

How about a visit to a "French Garden House" this weekend? Lidy, the curator of this small, family-run business was born and raised in Europe, and professes to love "the mix of elegant French Antiques with Shabby and Vintage pieces, and a few new items mixed in for fun." The store carries pieces that mix European elegance with American style, old with new and they proclaim that "we love to inspire you!" How did they know we would come by their place to be inspired?! So much beauty among all of the items in the store, and it's especially inspiring if you appreciate vintage, shabby, timeless, or antique pieces!

If you don't have time to spend browsing the "French Garden House" website, attached are a few samples from the store that you are welcome to use as your inspiration!

My Sample: French Bird

Quick Link to IC353 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached sample images and/or browse the suggested website. Get your inspiration from the the individual items, style, patterns, theme or color pallets. Just enjoy wherever your inspired and creative journey takes you! Make the inspiration piece your own! Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong'! There is no time limit on this challenge and there are no rules. Explore and enjoy ~ be *inspired* to create, have fun, and share your artwork!!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image
Attached Thumbnails
valentinepinkrosealthu.jpg   aquabroochfthu.jpg   mirrorgiltfghphilthu.jpg   fghjardindefleurschandeliert.jpg   frenchcarttyhufgh.jpg  

My Blog --> Everlasting Ink!!
My Pinterest Boards - Find Out if You've Been Pinned!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!