View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Default Function or preference?

Hi there I am about to embark on my very first scrapbook...of sorts. I am putting together 2 recipe books as gifts at Christmas. I have been looking around and the more I look, the more questions I have!!

In the beginning, I was simply going to do up the recipe pages and put them in a decorated 3 ring binder. Simple, right? Then I thought an actual scrapbook might look more polished so I looked at some of those. Most of the ones I have seen are for pictures and not recipes so then I looked some more. I went on Google and saw some chipboard books/albums held together with rings and thought those were nice but wondered if they would be sturdy when opening and closing. Are the differences that I am seeing just a matter of what people like or is one more functional than another? If I go the chipboard route, how can I make the cover so that it has dimension from decorating, yet is able to have some sort of laminate to keep it clean? Scrapbookers of SCS please help me!!! Thanks in advance!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!