View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #40
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
Thank you! Where do I find the community, is it in their website?
I am really excited about trying out my new little machine! The Imagine cartridges are the only ones that will not work on the Create right?
The website is www.cricut.com click on the Community button and you can join the regular forum for free. If you want to sign up for the Circle Community (I am a Circle member) then you will need to go to the Shopping button and you can sign up there. You receive a years membership and a cartridge (I think there a 3 choices) for $79.99. I LOVE my Circle membership! You also receive free shipping and 10% off any purchases as a Circle Member. Of course, this is totally optional. I enjoy my membership for the friendships mainly.

You are correct that you can't use the Imagine carts with the Create. They will not fit in the slot for the machine. Personally, if you are considering an Imagine, I would wait. It seems that PC is trying to either discontinue the machine but not sure. I have one and it works fine for me. However, a lot of people have issues with it and now HP is no longer making inks for it. So, a lot going on and you can find out more on the Cricut forums if interested. Hope this helps!

Happy Cricuteering!!! If you lived near me I would invite you over. I have Cricut Club meets at my house from time to time. A bunch of us gals get together and make cards and scrapbook pages. Lots of fun!

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!