View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #560
kathibc
Rubber Obsessor

Default It is all good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
Been a crazy work week for me. Tomorrow I have to take a state certification test. Wish me luck!!! I have to get up with the chickens to drive 2 hrs to take this too. Test starts at 8:30 a.m.

I will update my blog sometime this weekend.

Kathi, would love to do your challenge but I have had so much studying to do I can't come up for air until after tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Dell, Stop and take a deep breath... you will go to sleep on time tonight and wake up before the alarm ready to focus on last minute studying during your 2 hour drive to the test... All will work out as it should... do your best and give it your all!

As for the challenge I invited you to join this week... it goes through Tuesday and winners are posted Friday I think and the next challenge is on by then. So if you find yourself with lots of energy AFTER the test ... and have a project that is a basic color grouping and has one electronic die cut cut on it... link away! This goes for everyone in the group if you haven't seen the blog yet check it out at The Paper Cabana

Have a blessed and relaxing time Dell! And I will be praying for an A for you! lol Kathi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!