View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #2181
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards are me View Post
Lynn, love the card and he is the perfect mischief maker.

Well, I will not be able to participate for awhile because I am heading east to visit my Mom in a couple of weeks. Have to get some cleaning done here before I leave. My plans are to stay for two weeks but Mom is losing her 3rd battle with cancer and I am not sure what will happen while I am there. I am her only support even thou my two older sisters live 20 minutes away and neither one of them have spoken to our Mom in months. Family, are they not the most wonderful things in the world!!!!!

Anyway, I will check in and keep in touch when I can, just no dares please. Thank you for your understanding.

Lot of great M cards, keep up the great work! Have a good snooze!

I am so sorry you have to go thru this. I have to say from my own experience, your sisters will regret what they are doing. My mom and I got into an arguement and she was one that would stay mad forever. Well instead of me doing the right thing and calling a truce I let it go on for 6 months. I hadn't spoken to her in 6 months and then she called me one morning and we talked as if nothing happened between us that was bad.....that night she went into a coma and I never got to speak with her again. They will regret it. You are doing the right thing. And God Bless you. At least your mom has you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I will say and extra one for you mom. I hope things go well. Big Huggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!