View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:02 AM   #36
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
I'd like to mention- the punkin patch website has 30 day return policy on UNused merchandise...how do they expect people to know if it is a defective machine without trying it out?? And OMC is 30 day, but they do not say unused or unopened, so you at least have some time to try it out and make sure machine isn't defective. So if you plan to purchase, wait until you don't have a super busy month so you have plenty of time to try it out before return policy expires.
Wow that is strict policy for a store. I understand certain items but an electronic machine. What if you open the box and everything was smashed during shipping. I know my DH would be cussing them out. Do they have a number you can call and ask about that policy? I never ordered from Pumpkin Patch but I thought they would be a good store since they are affiliated with SVGCuts. I have ordered from OMC. I always had great service from them but they can be a little slow on shipping but I think they have gotten better over the years.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!