View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm the queen of noticing that things aren't working but not doing a thing about it. Part of it comes from my stoic, German roots where everyone just "makes do." I still remember the day my organizing consultant came for a post-move-in visit ( I'd hired her to help me figure out where to put things in a new house). She kept asking my "How's this working?" and then at one point we were discussing something that wasn't working out so well and she said "So what can we do to make this work better?" I'm serious! It had NEVER occurred to me to fix it until she asked the question. You would think a reasonably intelligent woman in her then almost 40's would have a clue about things like that, but it isn't how I'm wired. So, now that I've moved twice since then, I make a point of evaluating things during the summer months when I'm not home schooling and actually FIXING the things that drive me crazy. Thank you Flo Feldman....you have been such a blessing to me! And thanks to the OP for suggesting this...I've paid attention when I'm photographing things, but not so much when I'm cutting or coloring!

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!