View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #73
jeanne3579
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
I don't have an electronic die cutting machine, and don't plan on getting one, so I won't speak to the price aspect vs. manual die cutting.

I do have the thought that manual die cutting machines, and the dies that go with them will continue to be popular with many crafters like myself.

I am a "hands on" person which is why I took up stamping and cardmaking in the first place. I like the process of making something, almost as well as the finished product. The notion of getting on my computer and pressing a button and watching a machine cut something out is not terribly appealing to me. That's why I haven't bought a Cricut either.

I'm not making a judgment about folks who feel differently, just saying that it's not for me. I feel much the same way about digital stamps - I really enjoy the process of inking up a stamp and stamping the image, and then coloring it, too. I also like to sew and crochet.

I get kind of tickled when I hear people talk about "how much time somthing saves." Goodness knows I didn't take up this hobby of making cards to save time, lol.
Oh, this is sooo me! I'm with you sister!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!