View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #2141
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

G'morning AlphaMonkeys. How is everyone today? I hope all is fine. Lauren, I love your card. I left some love of course. Jeanette, I love the way you are celebrating the holidays of choice. You have them all covered. I am going to celebrate coffee ice cream day. I am going to have my coffee and a bowl of ice cream since I don't like coffee flavored ice cream. Kathy, I say put Lauren and Lynn in seperate corners and then they can't run away together. hehe Well everyone, I once again am going to try to spend the day in my stamping room. Hopefully I will not get any phone calls to go here or to go there. I hope everyone has a chance to get inky. Huggs to all. Before I go I would like to THANK Kathy (muscrat) for hosting this week's letter. You are doing an awesome job my friend. Here I thought I would help you out and make a list of all the items that have been used and then I went to put a link in my siggy line for the M Wall of Fame and boom you have already been way ahead of me. You have not a thing to worry about you are doing a great job!!!!!!! And no I am not sucking up so that she listens to me and puts Lauren and Lynn in the corners. hehe...

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!