View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #32
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
Here's an Eclips $299 bundled with Ecal and a $20 gift card at SVGCuts- https://punkinpatchstamps.com/sizzix-eclips

OhMyCrafts has the Eclips for $269 without Ecal & $289 with Ecal. You have to choose the drop down box to get Ecal. Here's that link- Oh My Crafts is an Authorized SIZZIX Dealer! Sizzix Eclips Machine: Starter Kit

If you do buy from OMC you can find coupon codes a lot to make your purchase cheaper.

The CraftEdge forum will be a great place to learn everything about Ecal. Ecal is SCAL but it's called Ecal since it was configured for the Eclips. You can't use SCAL on the Eclips. Everyone over at this forum are really sweet and super smart so they can give you tons of tips and tricks. Here's the forum- Craft Edge • Index page. Some of the member might know where to get the Eclips even cheaper than the two places I know about.

If anyone is looking for a Cameo OMC (above link) always has good deals but I think they are on backorder for the Cameo's.
Thank you!!! I was getting discouraged about the whole thing :/ I just hope they will still offer that in Oct. when I can make a purchase.