View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #60
jodaisy
Embossing Fanatic

Had to get in on this conversation. I have the Pink Wishblade from Xyron and have just purchased the Silhouette Cameo - LOVE them both! The blades and mats for the Wishblade are much more expensive than the ones for the Cameo. Bought the Cameo specifically for scrapbooking - both my girls are into scrapbooking, but still like Mom to make things for them. I want to add the Wishblade would no longer run on Windows 7, but in another forum I found out that the Pink Wishblade would run with the Silhouette program and sure enough it does! Anyone with electronic cutters that no longer work with their computer should try the Silhouette Free program and see if it works for their machine. It's at least worth a try. I also have the Big Shot Express and the Vagabond. I wouldn't get rid of any of my machines as they each serve a different purpose. When making multiple images I love the die cutting machines. When making just one card I usually use one of the hand machines although both of mine are electric because of the weakness in my hands from arthritis. I have lots of dies and Nesties, but won't be purchasing any more because I can do anything with the Cameo!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!