View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:40 AM   #2099
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

G'morning AlphaMoms (AlphaMakers for those who are not moms), how is everyone this lovely Wednesday morning? Jeanette, I am not sure if I am hosting this week or if Muscrat plans on hosting all week, however, I will answer your question. I know Kathy would want me to even if she is hosting.....at least I hope she would...Yes you can use a card from your blog. I know some people think you should have to make a "fresh" card, however, as long as it fits the letter that is all that matters. But then again you know us, even if it had nothing to do with the letter we would accept it. Muscrat, thankyou so much for hosting today/this week. You have done an excellant job on posting this week's letter. I already know what I am putting on my card and I know what my first dare will be. Yay!!! I pm'd you a couple of questions....did you get them? Well ladies, everyone have a wonderful day I am going to spend the day in my stamp room all day. Remember, I need someone's opinion on how the Wall of Fame for the letter P looks. I put up a link in my last post I believe. Well again, thank you Muscrat for this week's letter and for doing an awesome job posting. Big huggs all yall.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!