Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This ever happen to you? (Lost stamps)

I got 12 new gorgeous Saturated Canary stamps today. I cut them all out, and put them in a ziplock baggie.After that, I did a whole bunch of other things, going through some ribbon, looking through my (craft) tackle boxes, etc. Then DH and I left to get a washer and dryer from someone on Craigslist.

I got home, settled in, and started looking around for my baggie of new stamps. Where were they? I could have sworn I left them on my desk. I could not remember putting them away. I was starting to panic, I dragged back upstairs the bag of garbage from my craft room, just in case. I looked everywhere, including the fridge, LOL. I searched behind furniture with my flashlight, in a state of panic. :confused:

I started to go through the trash, which was disgusting, because it had vacuum cleaner dirt in it. Then I remembered, I had spread a bag of lace out on my desk, looking through it. I took out the 3 bags of ribbon/lace I had looked in, and lo and behold, there were my stamps! I must have scooped them off my desk with the ribbon, and put them in the bag.

I swear, I have never lost so many things as I have in the last couple weeks, I don't know what is wrong with me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Location: wishing I was in London but you'll likely find me on my couch

Sadly, yes. Still looking for a pair of scissors and a stamp set in my messy crafting area. <sigh>
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

I do that often! Riley Moose bounced off my table and is still lost. He could be shackin up with a flamingo that ran off last year.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I have lost a totally finished card before. Only to find it turned over.... and for a couple of days I thought it was just a plain piece of paper!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Ah, yes, lots of stuff disappears in my craft room, sometimes seconds after I set it down. POOF!! GONE! I "lost" my adhesive remover thingy (crepe rubber square for removing adhesive "oopses") almost 2 years ago. Couldn't find that thing, no matter how hard I tried. Ended up buying a replacement after months of searching and tearing the place apart. Yesterday, there it was, peeking out of a box I swear I searched through. I think it's been gone these many months, partying somewhere with all the rest of my lost items. Maybe it got homesick and came back?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Of everything I have lost....I miss my mind the most! Tells my whole story! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm still looking for a stamp that I know I had because I even have a stamped sample! Thought it would turn up since I bought a replacement.

Don't laugh too hard but I once had the junk I store in the oven on the counter. Guess I put the book I was reading on the junk before I replaced that stuff in the oven. Next time I was going to use the oven, there it was!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Oh, all the time!! But hardly surprising when my desk is always so cluttered. I only recently found, in the laundry basket, a tiny sentiment (minus its EZmount) which has been missing for over two years. It wasn't in the laundry basket all that time, I have no idea where it was. I still haven't found a card that I made about three months ago - had to send a different one. It's so frustrating, isn't it! I usually check through the bin in my craft-room before I empty it into the main one, just in case something has been knocked into it accidentally. But it's rare for me to lose something permanently, all I can think of in stamp terms are a couple of clear alphabet letters.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

LOL at all these stories! I remember losing a beautiful, big Purple Onion Designs butterfly stamp. I found ALL THE OTHER stamps that had come with that butterfly, but the butterfly was nowhere to be found. GRRRR. I didn't find it until a year later when I unmounted all my wood-mounted stamps. I KNEW I had it somewhere!!! I actually don't remember where it turned up. But my whole stamping room was turned upside down while I was unmounting, and the butterfly thankfully did show up.

The most recent thing I lost was a Martha Stewart snowflake punch. But it was only missing to me for about 40 minutes. I went to find it to put it in a bag that I was taking over to a stamper friend's house. Couldn't find it, and cussed myself out for not putting things back where they belong. How could I lose a punch??? A flat little stamp I can understand losing, but a punch? Anyway, I was on a schedule, so I left without the punch. Got to my friend's house, and there was the punch!! I had left it at her house the week before!!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2012, 04:14 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

I bought the SU! set You & Moi specifically for the "You & moi? Ooh-la-la!" sentiment. I don't mount my stamps (bare rubber with 2-way glue on the back), so I had done the glue thing and gone about my business. When I came back to put the stamps away, that sentiment was nowhere to be found! I looked and looked and looked and looked and was pretty much in despair, but had to attend to other things. Later when I came back into my craft room and started a project, I kept catching something out of the corner of my eye. It seemed that I had something stuck in my hair, down towards the ends. I checked it out and - yup! - it was my "lost" sentiment!

I also lost an entire wood-mounted alphabet for about three years. I even mentioned it to my friend multiple times, lamenting its loss and wondering where it could have gone to. I mentioned it on a thread like this one once, and someone asked if I had loaned it to anyone. I thought about it, and I had loaned it to the friend I had mentioned it to! She has so many stamps that she had assumed that she already had it; I had forgotten that I loaned it to her! I'd already bought a replacement set when I remembered, so I've never even said anything to her - not worth causing hurt feelings...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #11  
Stampin' Fool

I'm still missing the large wood mounted Bamboo 2 background stamp....3 years later. How does one lose something so large?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #12  
Crimping Master

Oh, yes! I misplace stuff all the time. I usually find my lost item only after I have bought a replacement. Last summer, my husband was cleaning his gun (he's a retired trooper) in the same room I craft in. I later noticed some of my tools for my Cricut missing. (The ones that look like dental pics.)

After several months, I finally replaced them. About a week later I saw them in hubby's gun cleaning kit! Really!! How could he possibly think those picks with the thick, green handles, with the picture of a bug on them, belong to him?:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageBrushView Post
Oh, yes! I misplace stuff all the time. I usually find my lost item only after I have bought a replacement. Last summer, my husband was cleaning his gun (he's a retired trooper) in the same room I craft in. I later noticed some of my tools for my Cricut missing. (The ones that look like dental pics.)

After several months, I finally replaced them. About a week later I saw them in hubby's gun cleaning kit! Really!! How could he possibly think those picks with the thick, green handles, with the picture of a bug on them, belong to him?:confused:
oh my that is hilarious
I have lost the plastic piece for the stamp-n-gig. My supplies are such a mess, between two rooms and cats that have access to both rooms. I refuse to check the kitty litter for missing stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I lose stuff all the time and always find it right where it was supposed to be. I seem to look right through them! The last thing I lost was a spellbinders die. It was in a cd case and labeled. I even called the friend who had been out that day to see if it got mixed up in her stuff. I looked in the box where I keep them at least 10 time (no exaggeration!) and then the last time I looked, there it was! How did I not see it??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #15  
Polyshrink Goddess

I also somehow lost a couple of brand new, unread paperback books. They were sitting on my desk, I chose one to read, and decided to put the others away "somewhere." Wanted to maximize space on my desk. I *thought* I put them one of the cabinets in the lower part of the desk. But can I find them? NO! I keep looking in the same places over and over, expecting them to magically appear, LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageBrushView Post

Maybe he only wished they belonged to him, so he quietly put them away with his things... My husband "borrows" my tools all the time and I never see them again. He's still using the circular saw (for work) that he STOLE a few years ago! I told him that I'm going to paint all my tools pink so he'll know they're not his! His answer? "I don't care what color they are..." *sigh* - good thing I love that man!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2012, 05:03 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonwoldView Post
oh my that is hilarious
I have lost the plastic piece for the stamp-n-gig. My supplies are such a mess, between two rooms and cats that have access to both rooms. I refuse to check the kitty litter for missing stamps
EEwwwwwwww!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm with Mrs Noofy and the loss of my mind...and memory. Things I have lost:

A brand new single woodmount stamp from SU. It sat on my desk for a couple of weeks and disapeared. When I got my cricut I redid my whole room and reorganized everything. No stamp. It was gone for 2 years. I finally found it in between the pages of a 6x6 stamp pad. (It was sort of tented over in it in a plastic box with all my other pads all lined up). NO idea how it got there.

The very same CLD small butterfly die. They come in a set of three and I am fond of one of the three. I have now ordered the replacement for the 3rd time. I will now have three sets of the other three that I don't care for. Any one want a set of two? I even went through all my scraps thinking it was still taped to one of them. (I use removable tape when I diecut)

I bought a Memory Box die. I lost it in the package before I ever got to use it. I have never found it.

Red line tape. Lost one for a year. Found stuck to the bottom of a little used paper stack.

The smallest die in my rectangle (spellbinder) set. The perfect size for a small sentiment. GONE!

I have to tell you this thread made me feel SOOOO much better. I too. misplace things for 20-45 minutes only to find them staring me in the face. And I can't tell you the number of times I have lost (and found) the clear plastic thing that comes with the stampamajig. It becomes invisable among the chaos on my desk. I declare there are gremlins that mess with my mind and make sure that I take an extra 2 or three hours to look for something I want that I know I have.

I especially love the pearls and brilliants that show up on pants and shirts in odd places at odd times.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,973 Likes on 1,490 Posts

Oh my goodness! I have laughed till I almost cried reading this thread! I could have written them all (except the one by Dianne about her DH's tool kit. I cannot tell you how much time I spend looking for something every day. I celebrate when I finally find something, call my GF tell her I found it. Then only off phone a few minutes, and I am looking for something else again. I am always looking for something

Once I lost the three pilgrims out of a SU! set. I had been getting ready for a HS class reunion and going thru old HS boxes the last time I had seen the stamp. I got all of those boxes out again and went thruough them. I think that I must have thrown it out with the stuff I cleaned out. Anyway, one of my friends got tired of me lamenting over this stamp (for years), and she surprised me with a replacement one day. She had found one at a garage sale! It shut me up. I was completely happy! That is another thing I notice is that we are so clingy with every bit of our crafting stuff! LOL We don't want to lose any of it!

Anyway, I know that we do look right thru it sometimes. Like the card being turned over, or just not recognizing it when we see it. Sometimes I am looking for something I am sure it is in a red package, and it turns out to be in a blue package. I saw the blue package, but since I was looking for a red package, I look right past it. I have also found cards or stamped panels in between the pages of magazines, or catalogues.

Sounds like we are all pretty much a like! My craft room and my house get cleaned up when I am looking for something. So that is a side benefit!! LOL

Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:16 AM   #20  
Polyshrink Goddess

Oh, thanks for this thread! Like Mrs. Noofy I think the my mind I would like to find. You gals made me feel so much better. The red/blue package thing, do it all the time. Card turned over I can't say how many times I do this. Moving from craft to desk to use computer and lose things. I'm also still looking for a birthday stamp and a set of nesties - six months since I moved my "craft area" from my son's room to our family room. Thanks ladies for the laughs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #21  
Pearl-ExPert

All I can say is ditto! I think the most things that I lose are my craft supplies. I remember a yr or two ago when I lost my Xyron (small one) and I looked everywhere..finally found it when I wasn't looking for it ha ha...But I am really good at losing things, and it usually happens right after I clean something up. I say, you should always, always keep things in the same place, but then there are those times when you think your "special place" is a place you will never forget and you still do!!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:50 AM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!! Mine is called MENOPAUSE!! LOL!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #23  
Abb
Cardstock Collector

Always when I clean my stamping area....I put things away and can't find them afterwards. It's easier if I leave it messy, at least I know where everything is LOL.
~Abb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you ladies....great stories, made my afternoon. Glad to know that I'm not alone, but I have some help....one of my cats LOVES to paw things off desks, counters, shelves, etc. So, if it's a small item...most likely she'll get to it. I have to be very careful with how I store my goodies and make sure that I don't accidently leave things out for her to "play" with. Several of my stamps have ended up behind/under furniture, down the stairs, in the sink, etc. My other cat could care less....he just needs food and his bed. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #25  
Abb
Cardstock Collector

Oh my yes, gotta watch the kitty! He does like to steal things. Will actually carry things in his mouth and run up and down the stairs with them so who knows where it will end up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #26  
Glitter Guru

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I lost a very small stamp that was part of a PTI set. It drove me nuts that I did not have it. It drove me so nuts that I BOUGHT ANOTHER ENTIRE SET so I would not have to look at that spot in the CD case where the stamp wasn't. Then I gave the set with the missing stamp to my sister. Who could have cared less that one little stamp was missing.

Of course in my defense this was soon after I first started stamping, before I understood that I was going to lose, ruin and/or accidentally throw away stamps, cards, tools, you name it, constantly.

And yeah, I've done the "go through the trash thing," plenty of times.

Last edited by Rachelrose; 09-04-2012 at 03:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Spent the whole afternoon looking for something!

It wasn't a stamp, but.... I had gone to Christopher Banks and found a $35.00 purse half price and had a 10.00 coupon. So for 8.02 I got this fabulous larger purse! Felt so good, but was short lived. I came home and was going to put my $20.00 large purse organizer in it. I had never used it because I did'nt have a purse large enough. Anyway, I looked high and low. Through every purse, tote bag, etc. Took everything down out of top of closet, off all the shelves, and went through all drawers. It was like the joy of the great deal was gone because I couldn't find this organizer insert.:( This whole process was exhausting, I might add!

The upside: My closet is all neat, everything folded. Drawers all neat everything re-folded. The only thing I can think of is I gave a way a large tote, and maybe that is in it. I will keep hunting, but......Oh well! I put the smaller insert in my new purse.

It wasn't a stamp, but same thing goes on all the time in my craft room.

It seemed this thread was the perfect place to share this.

Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #28  
Proud Fan Club Member

I have the perfect story for this thread. I was making bookmarks last night with Penny Black florals in watercolor. Not much room left for a book saying but it was for a friend so I KNEW I had a SU cling stamp in a set that just said "friends" and that it was very small. After a long search I finally find the set and I was pretty sure I had opened and it was in there. BUT when I went to use it...it was the only one missing. SO after looking all over my stamping area and the floor I decide to look for yet another small ANYTHING that I can stamp on this bookmark that is going out in today's mail. My husband was making little pizza's on the bbq and he calls to me that it is time to eat. When I get up and start to walk in to the kitchen...I discover my "Friends" stamp stuck to the bottom of my bare foot... TYG...I am not sure how it got there but I was very thankful to find it.

Still shaking my head...

OH and my biggest loss is my wonderful Pointsettia Spellbinder dies (Yes the whole set) that I put in SOME special place after Christmas last year. I have spent HOURS looking for them. I have asked the finder angels several times for help but they must be busy helping you all and I have to wait my turn!

Peggy

Last edited by jasonw1; 09-04-2012 at 10:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2012, 06:08 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Don't worry Peggy..I will send my 'Finder Angel' down to help you! She is really good at it!!! Several years ago I bought an Inuksuk stamp about 1" x 1" to use on my swaps. It got lost/borrowed by the Angels (the one with the sense of humour). I looked high up and low down..couldn't find it anywhere. Finally after about a year I said.."Look..funny is funny but I really need that stamp (I got it from some obscure stamp company at a show somewhere) and I will have to buy another..if I can find one". This was late at night and I was tired and just a little ticked that I couldn't find it..so I went to bed. The next morning..I kid you not..that stupid stamp was laying in the middle of my studio floor!!! YIKES.. makes me shiver just thinking about it. So there is hope! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs NoofyView Post
Don't worry Peggy..I will send my 'Finder Angel' down to help you! She is really good at it!!! Several years ago I bought an Inuksuk stamp about 1" x 1" to use on my swaps. It got lost/borrowed by the Angels (the one with the sense of humour). I looked high up and low down..couldn't find it anywhere. Finally after about a year I said.."Look..funny is funny but I really need that stamp (I got it from some obscure stamp company at a show somewhere) and I will have to buy another..if I can find one". This was late at night and I was tired and just a little ticked that I couldn't find it..so I went to bed. The next morning..I kid you not..that stupid stamp was laying in the middle of my studio floor!!! YIKES.. makes me shiver just thinking about it. So there is hope! LOL
You surely do have a good finder angel. When she's finished with Peggy maybe she'd like to nip over here. I'd love to find that missing card so I can post it to the girl I made it for!
I hope you find the dies, Peggy. Those unopened packs are so slim that they're very easy to "lose" in between a couple of other things, I know that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #31  
Mad Swapper

I tell people my house is the Bermuda Triangle. My poor cats have been blamed a lot for batting items from a table into a wastbasket that was unwisely put nearby. Things go missing that I just used a couple of minutes ago. Where are those scissors? I just cut with them! Have you ever dropped something or knocked something onto the floor and then looked down but couldn't find it anywhere? That is until you look about 10 feet away and there it is in a corner! How did it get there without me seeing it travel all that distance? Or have you ever looked for that item, that item that should be easy to spot because it's bright orange and then days later when you run across it, right in front of you, and it's blue? That's my world. Won't you join me?

"Be still and know that I am God."

Last edited by MakCards; 09-05-2012 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Your Finder Angel must have been here tonight! I was looking for a PJ top tonght that I think I must have moved somewhere yesterday afternoon in my big hunt for the "purse organizer insert". I looked in my closet, and happened to look down and notice my footstool (that I stood on several times yesterday to get up to the top shelves in my hunt) And realized it had a lid that opens up to a storage place. Guess what there was my purse organizer insert! So thank you for the Angel. The thing is it would have a full time job here! Still looking for my pj top.
Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2012, 05:25 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ha Diane...I think there is a Bermuda Triangle in every one of our houses!!! I can relate to everyone who has commented on this thread! Sometimes it gets so bad I just have to gobble down some chocolate to steady my nerves! That makes me feel a lot better about living in a house full of spooks! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

The last few days I've found that I keep setting metal objects on my photopolymer stamp sets, move the object, and discover the sets clinging to the bottom! I always think of this thread

One of my favorite tools is an old drafting brush that I use constantly to clean up my work surface. It disappeared months ago. I've had it for at least 30 years and I'm a little sentimental about it so pretty bummed. . . but I'm SO curious about where I'll find it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #35  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Ha Diane...I think there is a Bermuda Triangle in every one of our houses!!! I can relate to everyone who has commented on this thread! Sometimes it gets so bad I just have to gobble down some chocolate to steady my nerves! That makes me feel a lot better about living in a house full of spooks! LOL
My philosophy is that if it can't be cured with chocolate, it isn't curable. I just want to know which one of you is going to call 911 for me when I fall off my chair laughing at these posts. Maybe one day I'll get up nerve enough to tell you my missing nesties story.
Dea
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by StamperDeaView Post
My philosophy is that if it can't be cured with chocolate, it isn't curable. I just want to know which one of you is going to call 911 for me when I fall off my chair laughing at these posts. Maybe one day I'll get up nerve enough to tell you my missing nesties story.
Dea
Tell us! Tell us! YOu can't tease us like that!

Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #37  
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, this post makes me feel SOOOO much better! Thank you Mrs. Noofy for sending your finder angel...It IS a long way from Canada to California and perhaps she made stops a long the way, because still no Spellbinder set! I recently dropped a decorative button for the card I was making and I swear the floor ATE it because even after sweeping...no button. YES chocolate does help...and Like Mrs. Noofy says sometimes that is all you can do about the situation. EAT CHOCOLATE! It has been soooo much fun reading about how you all have had things disappear just like I do. Great thread!!!

Last edited by jasonw1; 09-12-2012 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: punctuation
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #38  
Matboard Maniac

This thread is so funny, just last night my husband was looking for the 2 lbs. of nails that he had purchased. He searched high and low all night finally deciding that he had purchased them but forgot them at the store. Tonight he was telling me this as he was letting our new puppy outside. He looked down into the dog's kennel and low and behold is the 2 lb. bag of nails, bag is destroyed but the nails were there. Who would have thought that the dog had stolen them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #39  
Proud Fan Club Member

O.K. your nail story cracked me up.... I have cats but none that steal stuff. Tooo funny!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Tell us! Tell us! YOu can't tease us like that!

Sharon
Yeh...I'd like to hear this story too...I've been missing a night of navy stamp pad for sooo long that I bought a new one....I think there is a stamping fairy who is enjoying our stuff!

Reply With Quote Likes