View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #15
UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillysilly_ol'bear View Post
I don't think SU! carries them any longer... at least I haven't seen them in the past few catalongs.
They still do - they are at the top of page 160
Quote:
I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this event this year! in Feb. I received my own diagnosis. I'm still going through treatments, and will be through the end of the year and perhaps longer. I have a rare and agressive form of breast cancer, so this challenge, which was always important to me (not to mention tons of fun!), has taken on even greater importance.

almost all of my extra cards I have been placing in a box I've made for the center where I take my chemo treatments. you can't even begin to know the joy the other patients experience as they go through the box to take whatever cards they are needing. several other people have also sent cards for this box. every bit of beauty helps to brighten a day in some form or fashion. when going through this journey, you learn to look for and appreciate every act of kindness and every glimpse of beauty you see.

thank you to everyone who sends even one card to MD Anderson. you are touching lives, truly!

now bring on those challenges! Pink rocks!

((((Jennifer)))) I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are nearing the end of your treatments and are feeling strong right now. You are in my prayers.

I love "every bit of beauty". So true.

I'm so glad you'll be joining us. Pink DOES rock!

My 2014 Retreat
My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!