View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #2083
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Well HELLO ALHAQUEENS!!!! How is everyone? I am so very sorry that I didn't come on at all this past weekend, however, all my time was spent with darling hubby and this is a great thing!!!!! I'm hoping my guest hostess was able to keep up on things since I, like a dummy, forgot to send her the list of things I keep track of. Uggg Kathy I am so sorry!!!! Thank you tho for standing in you are the best!!!! I haven't read anything yet so I don't know how everyone behaved for you, but some how I have a feeling someone ended up in the naughty corner. lol....If you were able to keep up with things without that list I was supposed to send you and didn't (DUH DANI) please pm me. Now, I need to catch up on the chatter so I know what is going on with y'all and what is happening for next week. I have missed y'all soooo much!!!!!!! It's great to be back on altho I will miss hubby very much. I won't see him again now until Thanksgiving. At that time he will probably get laid off for the winter so I will see him every day for a while. Yay!!!!!! Ok I am going to go pop in on the Santa swap and than come back in here and catch up on everything and look at cards and what not. I've missed you ladies!!!!!!! BIG HUGGS FOR ALL!!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!