View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #1086
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

I think part of my problem is just being overwhelmed with the "stuff" that's sitting around in the house. My mom's stuff is still here and should be disposed of and then my stuff is sitting around in boxes because I have no where to put anything.

With living in a town of 600 people, there's no place I can go unless I get in my car and drive for an hour. I'm trying to keep my gas consumption down because I have a goal. I want to be able to purchase a camper and a pickup within the next 3yrs. So... I'm cutting my spending to the bare necessities and saving, saving, saving. My goal is to get the camper by the time I retire. I want to be able to take my youngest granddaughter camping. She got to go 1 time prior to the split and she is still talking about it. So, that's my goal.

Today, working toward that goal, I've been sorting through my craft stash and putting things on eBay. I have so much and alot of the stamps are very similar - close enough that I don't need to have duplicates KWIM? So I spent 8hrs today, listing items and there are bids on some already.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!