View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:55 AM   #4275
GRKIDDO
Polyshrink Goddess

Well....I havent crafted much. We went away on a camping trip, the first trip we've gone to in 5 and a half years. Came home to find our kitty very sick. She died on Friday morning.The kids were pretty upset. Went to church yesterday and the Pastor gave my daughter a book about losing a pet. It's been tough. Tomorrow it's back to school for the kids. Not sure if I go back tomorrow or Wednesday, won't know until about 10 am tomorrow. Not very excited to be going back...but that's another story. Im up to 4 craft shows now, 1 in Sept, and 3 (2 are 2 day sales) in November. I have a good amount done, just gotta get more done! On the up side, a friend took me to a place by her that sells paper products. I got 1100 bags of varying sizes for under $20!!!! (prior I was getting 100 bags for $3.99 at the big box stores) I got 3 sizes of bags for purchases, and 2 sizes for items to be displayed in! So now I am going through and putting items I've made in them and adding toppers.
I dont know what their shipping prices are, but if you are in the Lancaster, PA area check them out B&G Paper Products (in New Holland, PA) or here's their website:
B & G Paper Products Lancater County Pennsylvania 717-354-4658.
Well I better get moving and get something done today!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!