View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #13
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

I love all the "blue" cards. I find it very ironic since I got married in September and blue and white were my colors. I have oan anniversary card to make for DH plus 3 birthday cards. You would have thought I learned my lesson when I procrastinated with the retirement guest book. My dad's 83rd birthday is tomorrow and I have known I wanted to put a little picture album together for more than a month. When did I get started on it? Yep, this afternoon. I had DH print up some pictures for me. However, I didn't have much time so couldn't be too picky about what pics he printed. It's midnight and I'm still not finished. I'm keeping the book real simple. I spiral bound the book so I can add pages later. It took a couple hours to decided what paper I wanted to put each picture on. I decided to put the pictures on a solid color so Dad can see them better. I am going to adhere a piece of very vanilla cs onto the printed side to use for a journaling note. The book is put together already with the pictures. I just have to do the journaling and put a title on the front cover. I am so happy I invested in the Cinch binding machine. It made putting that book together so easy and quick. As soon as I finish it in the morning, I'll take pictures and get uploaded as soon as I can. I would like to finish it tonight, but I'm too tired to do any more on it.

Good night.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!