View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Default SIC132 9/3/12 Counting, 1 2 3

I have just noticed lately that I have an obsession with counting. Every Sunday at church, I count the number of choir members. I don't leave it at that; I even count how many women and how many men. Why, I do not know! I found I was not alone in this last Sunday, as I heard the lady in back of me lean over and tell her husband that there were 20 men in the choir this week! I had to giggle! Okay, it is not only in church. I count the cars that the neighbors directly accross from us park in their drive way( they do not park any in their garage, it is too full ) in front of their house, in front of ours, and in front of neightbors either side of us, every morning when I get up, and every evening before I go to bed. The number varries between 5 and 9. I don't know why I do this. I count the pairs of undies as I put them in the wash, again as I put them in the dryer, and then when I fold them. I don't know when I began this obsession. I could go on and on telling you the things I count. Does anyone know; is there a name for this obsession? LOL

And BTW 46 years ago 9/3/66 we were married. So we are still counting!!!

Today, I will count what is on your page!

Your challenge:
Is to use the following on your page
1 decorative paper
2 similar embellishments (Ex.- I used two buttons, but different colors.)
3 photos

Here are two pages I did for this challenge
Costa Rica left

Costa Rica Right

Here is the Counting Gallery

I look forward to your pages.

As always, they can be paper, digi or hybrid!!! Please remember to add
SIC132 and sbc12sep (or whatever month you do this challenge in, because you can do this challenge anytime you want. There is no time limit!) to your keywords so we find your pages.
And please post a link in this thread, so we know you did one for this challenge.

I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 41/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$199.92
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!