View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #78
Twinlynn
Pearl-ExPert

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend so far! We took a day trip to Portsmouth NH and just got back so sorry I am posting this late. I had a few faves I wanted to share. Here they are:

Just Saying Hi by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CTD#206 - Happy Birthday by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding card for my son and his new bride by Gidget-Trish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers for a friend by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You colour my world...literally! by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Polaroid Camera Birthday by CMU1999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy for a friend (lar) by xx ginger xx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Your the Top, Lollipop - CC390, SC351, SC400, CAS185 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC390 - Art Washes Away... by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding - I Do by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC351 - Fall Flower Soft Shaker Card by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope Happens by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And this was a neat gift idea:
Teacher Gift - Back to School Gift by mocjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynn

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!