View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #25
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Okay - quick update on the situation: when I originally decided to sign up I was going to do so with the intention of just getting what I wanted and not worrying about meeting quotas or really pursuing this as a business (did that once before - lasted 1 1/2 quarters, maybe). I had a VERY short list beyond the starter kit, and was going to go ahead and sign up right then. Since they've extended the Halloween printer's tray project offer until September 16th, I decided to go through the holiday catalog and regular idea book and make a list of everything I might possibly want and then narrow it down.

As I was doing that, I kept having all of these ideas for projects for workshops and/or kits going through my head, so I decided that maybe I will actually look at this as a business opportunity instead of just a hobby thing. My circle of friends is tiny, but I could offer incentives for bringing someone with you and make sure that the projects were AWESOME and (hopefully) expand that circle. I also had several ideas for ways to conduct business online, so maybe I can push this up a notch.

I also talked to my husband about it, and his response was, "I don't care HOW you make money, as long as you make some." Now I can justify time spent making cards and other projects as time "working", right? Win/win/win...

Now I just have to figure out how to narrow down the really, really long wish list I ended up with, LOL! Thanks again for the input, everyone - I probably would NOT have come to this solution without all of you weighing in on this issue!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!