View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #32
she's_crafty
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: Dedham, MA just outside Boston where I was born and raised
Default Thank You!

Oh thank you so much for mentioning my Missing My Mate card as a favorite this week. It is so wonderful to be recognized!
Thanks so much! This news made my day!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loll Thompson View Post
Thanks Nancy, Lisa and ChaosMom for mentioning my cards this week ... so appreciated and always a wonderful start to a new week! Thanks Karen for always taking so much of your time to bring joy to others!

Didn't have much time in the gallery this week, but a few cards caught my eye:

SC336 for SC400 & F4A132 Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - great masculine card
Sailing Into Next Year! by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - stunning card with bold color combo
Missing My Mate by she's_crafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - sweet beach scene card with fun die-cuts
CAS185 Orange you Sweet! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - adorable punny card with the perfect embellishments
CAS185 - Summer Treat by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - great re-purpose of punches ... and sweet red gingham
YOU SHORE ARE GREAT by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - rainbow cards always make me smile!

and last ... but not least:

FS290 Congrats Mary! by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - gorgeous silhouette card with beautiful swipes of color and partial embossing - my favorite this week.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!