View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #111
Die Cut Diva
Send a message via MSN to laderme Send a message via Yahoo to laderme

Originally Posted by I'm Hooked View Post
I would have to close the blinds so that Chico could not see Brody. Chico would growl (not just any growl -- he GROWLS) whenever any animal is in the yard. He runs and smashes into the window on the door trying to get out. I have never seen such a territorial animal ever. I felt sorry for Tyler and Chelsea's dog when they had him. Chico actually hurt the dog - huge scratches down the dog's face that bled! It was awful.

I too am looking forward to the weekend. I think I'll do my Christmas cards. The ones that I cut out at the last retreat and was going to be so diligent and get them done.
Though the whole escapade would be entertaining for oh....say....about 5 minutes, I think we would soon get tired of sitting in the dark listening to the cat growl and the dog scratching at the door. I still love Chico, he is a special kind of cat.

If Cindy is monitoring me, can I listen to reggae all weekend to get in the mood for my scrapbook? Maybe we could turn up the heat to 30? I will bring umbrellas for froofy drinks.

Gayle, just think how productive you could be if you picked us.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!