View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #111
laderme
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to laderme Send a message via Yahoo to laderme

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Hooked View Post
I would have to close the blinds so that Chico could not see Brody. Chico would growl (not just any growl -- he GROWLS) whenever any animal is in the yard. He runs and smashes into the window on the door trying to get out. I have never seen such a territorial animal ever. I felt sorry for Tyler and Chelsea's dog when they had him. Chico actually hurt the dog - huge scratches down the dog's face that bled! It was awful.

I too am looking forward to the weekend. I think I'll do my Christmas cards. The ones that I cut out at the last retreat and was going to be so diligent and get them done.
Though the whole escapade would be entertaining for oh....say....about 5 minutes, I think we would soon get tired of sitting in the dark listening to the cat growl and the dog scratching at the door. I still love Chico, he is a special kind of cat.

If Cindy is monitoring me, can I listen to reggae all weekend to get in the mood for my scrapbook? Maybe we could turn up the heat to 30? I will bring umbrellas for froofy drinks.

Gayle, just think how productive you could be if you picked us.