View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #24
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks to Pat, Mary, Peggy and Carolyn for the mention of my cards this week. Started my Sunday off with a great big smile. Thlanks to Vicki for the notifications.

Here are some super cards I found this week.
FS290 Pursuit of Happiness by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired by Mary's Owls by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS 185 Drink the wild air by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS185 - Wanna Chill Out? by GimmeInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinwheel for You - CAS185 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco: Casing cathymac by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hydrangea Blooms for Mary - FS290 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beach Treat by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding - I Do by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC390 Delightful Lime Razzle Blossoms by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC400 Over The Hill by krischir - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC400 For Taylor by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Rainbow Woven Birthday by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trust by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Garland by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let's Talk Turkey-WT390 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thursday Beaded Oval by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great idea to insert the lavendar in the center for a beautiful fragrance.
CAS185 treats CC390 to a Lime Razzle Delight by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A132 Bessy's Breezy Cherry Espresso Birthday by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3D Dress Card by Golda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Night jhg 9_1 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC352 Peaceful Wishes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SCSCCSEP12 Heart Felt Christmas wishes by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC352 - Faith Inspiring Florals by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You are my Sunshine - WT390, QFTD128 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone the fun holiday and show me what I've missed.