View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:27 AM   #16
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
DeeAnn, excellent post and review of machines. Totally agree with you on the ProvoCraft review. I too love my machines but disappointed with some of PC's lack of customer service. Overall though, I have not been disappointed with my products and what they have done for me. I hesitate to use the word "hater" of PC because I am not to that point with them yet. Although, I know others may feel different. I do think that the company jumps around too much with products and does not concentrate on perfecting one thing at a time. Drives me as a crafter nuts!

Anyway, I do have a question for you. Where are you going to get your Imagine ink cartridges refilled? I would love to know. I have purchased several black ink cartridges but need more color ones. If you could share with me I would appreciate.

Also, found your input on the Cameo very interesting. I have heard that machine is wonderful for intricate cuts. If I had not invested so much in my Cricut products I would probably purchase one of those machines. Of course, if I find a good sale who knows?
Thank you for the kind words. You can take your cartridges to any of the ink refill businesses and they will refill them for you. Several of the Imagine girls I have talked too have done this with great success. You won't get that "archival" quality ink that PC boasted about. I actually think the prints look nicer. HP is not producing our ink cartridges any more. Apparently they stopped last year.

My DH figured out how to refill the cartridges with the refill system I own for my other HP printer. My friend sent me this Cricut MB post a couple of weeks ago wanting to know if it would work. My DH uses the same method as this lady- Ink Cartridge - Imagine Machine [2000562] - Cricut Forums

She explains it a lot better than I could.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!