View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #15
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh these weeks are flying by! I have friends who already have their Christmas cards done... not me. I do not manage my papercraft time wisely. TOOOO much time on Pinterest and in the gallery and not enough time cardmaking. That being said here are my fav's for this week.

Pinwheel for You - CAS185 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:FS290 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feathered Bookmark TLC392 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Whatever is Noble Bookmark by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco: Casing cathymac by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Door - ODBDSLC121, F4A131 & WAW42 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydrangea Blooms for Mary - FS290 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding - I Do by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC400, Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple and White by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding card for my son and his new bride by Gidget-Trish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Teach is to Learn by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe in Pink by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC0831, WHITE ON WHITE by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thursday Beaded Oval by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Cake by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD128 Kathleen - Our Prayers... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD128 Case of Colorado of Kathleen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A132 Minty Happy Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Roses by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Bohemian Parasols by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Snow Blossoms~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are my Sunshine - WT390, QFTD128 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Happy Sunday to every one and once again a special thank you to our wonderful team of notifiers who spend endless hours bringing joy to all of our lives!

Peggy

"Joy is the best make up". Anne Lamont
Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!