View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #12
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Default Favs

Happy Holiday Weekend, Everyone! Where did the summer go? Seemed to have flown by!

Here are a few lovelies that I found this week and I know that I missed so many more! Hope you enjoy them and I look forward to seeing yours!

Summer Silhouettes by terrial - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Girly Glitz Skull Chipboard Mini Album by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Good Witch Hazel by ddmks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

happy birthday by scrappedon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydrangea Blooms for Mary - FS290 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Wishes by Scrapcrazy Brdlady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Goosebump Tilda Wishes you a Happy Birthday by Christina C. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Castle by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia Flower Girl Tilda Spreading Love Petals Card by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paris Criss Cross Card by Lovely Linda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You for Being My Friend by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honeycombed Favour Boxes by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Spider Door Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Card by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Midnight Muse Floral by stamptek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Theresa and Bobby's Wedding card....Lena by tackertwosome - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends Until the End by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your Smile Brightens My Day! by StampOwl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wee Love You Bunches by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall by Olena 1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RS#24/CQC#149 - Hello Buttercup! by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True Love by Club Scrap01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apothecary Delight_083112 by tinahale38 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all the wonderful crafters who share so selflessly - your inspiration is abundant and appreciated!
Thanks to all who contribute in all ways to this thread - you bring MANY smiles and gratitude!

Have a happy, safe weekend! Have a great school year to all involved - kids, Moms & Dads, teachers - you are all the way to our future!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!