View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #8
Blooms in a Box
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Fav Friends, what a beautiful week in SCS land! My apologizes first, for not giving thanks last week to Elaine, Vicki, Peggy, Linda and LilyLynn. My Sunday's are always full and I don't get the chance to come back, but it is an honor to be in your favs! Your words of encouragement are dear to me, and I thank you and send (((hugs))) to each of you.

This week I fav'd many, but here are a few.....Thanks to all who share in this place!

First and foremost, my sweet, creative and wonderful friend Katie, gave up one of my secrets, and yet, I love her still!
Pat's Pajama Day by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take A Hike by Suzan L - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT390--Peachy Keen by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a note and treat by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Fall Aspens by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD128, Queen Kathleen_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Peaceful Wishes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 Roses by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains... by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiny Miracle with Booties: Wall Hanging by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas Snowman by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11

Last edited by Blooms in a Box; 09-01-2012 at 10:23 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!