View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Mary, for getting us started..... I was able to spend a little time in the galleries this week and found a few that I placed in my favorites;

IC352 Bohemian Parasols by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo Day Pencil Holders by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Cake by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Field Flowers by jacque7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True Love by Club Scrap01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Certainly Daffodils by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC390, CAS, thank you... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC390, Sympathy by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC390 Fall Maple Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS185 Summer Silhouettes by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290, SUO Pennants for Mary! by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290 Poppy by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290 Joyous Wishes for Mary_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS290 Blue Butterfly by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I can't wait to see what I have missed......
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!