View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Favorites for the week ending September 2, 2012

Here is the place to link all the awesome cards you found in the scs gallery last week.
Everyone is welcome to join in and post their favorites.
The girls who take their time each week to notify all the favorites are Elaine(ChaosMom),Linda(Holstein),Vicki(vdm),Brenda (tessaduck, Shellie(Shellied) and Me, Mary(jandjccc). .We appreciate all you do.

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

My favorites =====

Holstein.. F4A132, QFTD128 Kathleen's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TexasGrammy.. Pearled Congratulations! by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson.. Hydrangea Blooms for Mary - FS290 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM.. Basket on Linen by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot.. Halloween Night jhg 9_1 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2.. I will lift up my eyes to the mountains... by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

junior tx.. FS290 Blue Butterfly by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box.. ~Resting on Prayer~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747.. Flowering Christmas Tree by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

crafts.. Feathered Bookmark TLC392 by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joan ervin.. TLC392 Elegant Elements Bookmark by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. CC390 Fall Maple Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grandma Overboard.. Serene Silhouettes by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook.. SC400, SC48, Christmas Magic by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinaly.. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2247904?&cat=all&what=keywords&si=IC352

snowmanqueen.. QFTD128 Silhouette by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly.. IC352 Saffron Serpentine Vases by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!