View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #20
stampforariethan
Die Cut Diva

Two weeks ago, Jim was doing so well. They had gotten the news that even though the cancer had spread, it was shrinking because of the chemo. He was feeling great. About a week and a half ago, he started having problems breathing. They took him to the ER and told him he had Phnemoia. I know I spelled that wrong. Anyway, they gave him some medication. The next day he was acting kind of strange. He started throwing up. They took him to the ER again and they told him he was having a bad reaction from the medicine. Changed the prescription and sent him home. The next day, he could not stop throwing up. They took him back to the ER. They did more testing and found that the cancer had spread to his brain. He had multiple tumors putting pressure on the part of his brain that controls speech and walking. They were going to start radiation on Tuesday. Friday, my co-worker texted me to tell me that they were moving Jim to a private room for the family to be with him and were not giving him much longer. He passed away this morning. The cancer in his esophagus was completely gone. These two people are the nicest, most caring, wonderful people that I have ever met. It's just so sad that such bad things happen to such good people. Things were looking up, and in the blink of an eye, BAM, it all went downhill!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!