View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #93
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Donations and prayers need to get Tyler back to Maryland

It is almost time to take Tyler back to Maryland. He has to be there on the 6th of September. Looks like I may have to go by myself, his mom, Ashley, is sick and so is papa George; so I will be going with Tyler, if neither of them is able to go.

As of now we will fly to Maryland, I pray that Tyler has the virus he needs to start getting him ready for the bone transplant. He is doing just awesome and is loving getting to go to school. He did say he had to walk a lot and that made his legs hurt him. I want to thank all Tiggerville school staff and children for understanding and loving Tyler for your love and support of Tyler and our family.

I think his little jaw is starting to look bad but it hasn't been hurting him much as he grows, it will get worst. Tyler will have to have lots of trips to Maryland to see Doctor Rodgers and for surgeries - he still has a long way to go. God is hearing all your prayers and has taken a lot of the pain away.

I am asking you all to please never give up on Tyler, he needs your love and prayers. I still cannot believe that SC doctors just gave up own Tyler. I am so glad though that we found Dr Rodriguez and his crew. Dr Rodriguez told me he would never give up on Tyler and that one day he will find a way to fix Tyler's jaw.

In case someone doesn't know cancer ate Tyler's jaw and lung away. He is in remission but the aftermath has been as bad as the cancer itself. Tyler has had 54 surgeries now.

September is childhood cancer month so please pray for all the cancer kids along with Tyler.

We still need donations, we cannot take Tyler to Maryland six hundred miles from home without the help of Tyler's angels helping him. We are so grateful to all of you. We could use McDonald, Subway or Walmart gift cards. They have McDonald and Subway inside the hospital. You can donate at paypal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail us a gift card at Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Please know that everything donated goes in Tyler's account for his travel and medical needs. Medicaid will not pay for a lot of Tyler's medication in Maryland but is helping on the hospital bills. Doctor Rodriguez is donating his services. We still have gotten some hospital bills that amount to eight hundred dollars that Medicaid wouldn't pay. There is a lot of trips when we cannot get a flight and have to drive. That takes a lot of gas and food needed while in Maryland. We have had to go to Maryland all ready eight times this year so far. Then there are trips here in Greenville to his leg doctors. Tyler just had screws put in his ankles to hold his foot on to the big bone.

Everyone can pray. Tyler is a trooper never complains about all the trips and hospital stays.

Now I want to tell you all that I thank God for my weight lost. I feel so much better. I even went out yesterday and worked in the flower beds. I was sweating up a storm but did it. I couldn't have done that a year ago, it would have killed me.

I love all of you so much, you are Tyler's angels. I am still praying that Tyler will get the Disney trip for his birthday.

Love love love you all
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!