View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #3784
fionna51
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
AH!!!!!!!!!! The cat is out of the bag. A big congrats to you, Quiltzi. Has that been under your name the whole time I was guessing? Guess you don't have to give out a prize, after all. Gee Whiz! LOL
Now, I've not 'in the know' about this team so you'll have to enlighten me.
No, the cat got out when the powers that be changed my "title".

Creative Crew is the SU design team on the demo side. While the challenges are posted on the demo side (a terms of service issue for SCS) they are frequently posted on blogs and such. The gallery is open to everyone. Just use a search for "creativecrew" and you'll see lots of wonderful Stampin Up projects! Everything goes "live" at noon on the first of each month.

Now, EVERYONE can play the challenges. Just put the challenge keyword in the keywords box. It's just like the Dirty Dozen Fan Club interactive gallery. Everyone can play the challenges. It's just that the challenges aren't posted on the general side of SCS because SU is not a member company. You have to get the challenges from somewhere other than SCS, unless you're a demo and can see them on the demo side. I suppose I should get my blog out of the "bottom of the priorities" basket and get the challenges posted.

Clear as mud???
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!