View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 06:44 AM   #3782
momof5sons
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart

How do you make a Respiratory Therapist lose her breath? By having her catch up on this thread!!! My goodness I was laughing so hard...
Sorry that I have been so MIA. I have been doing a lot more this summer to help my 85 year old mom get around. We go to a doctor at least monthly and to the grocery store and or Kohls once or twice a week. It's like having a two year old with you...I turn my back and she's gone - and doesn't answer her cell phone 'cause she can't hear it! I get more exercise going back and forth along the aisles looking for her. She still drives, but we like her to stay REALLY close to home. DB was doing most of the shopping duty, but with his cancer adventure I have tried to do more of the grocery store trips etc. Also, this was the twin's last summer before High School. We tried to get as much fun time (and room organization!) in as was possible. All in all a busy but successful summer. We were supposed to visit DS in Arkansas, but the transmission on my Cross Country died. The $4000+ to repair it was our vaca money...I love that car, so we'll have to wait 'til late fall when we all have some time off to see him.
Quiltzi - woo hoo!!! What an asses you will be to the Crew!! Congratulations!!

MamaRitzi - You + Verve = perfect!! You know that I love what you do with Julee's sketches

Izzy: Goodness what beautiful pictures you shared! What a delightful wedding it must have been. Everyone looks so wonderful and so very happy. My thoughts were also with the photographer - that must have been a little stressful for him, but he did glorious work!

Benzi - I love your tenacity for seeking prizes. I'd send you a punch but I know between you and your neighbor you have every one ever made. My mother is catching up with you!! She'll be 91 before we know it.

All of my 'bama and Georgia friends - hope that you didn't suffer too much from Isaac - and that the rain helped. Let us know....

Everyone - I hope to be back to the galleries soon. Miss you...hope that all is wonderful in your lives

Hugz!!

My time is not mine to have, but mine to share
Proud Fan Club member
Marzi, Punchkateer Apprentice - why use 1 when you can use 2? or 8?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!